Why is SEO Important for Your Business?
With SEO you can get organic traffic to your site - meaning ads will not burn through your budget just to get people to notice you.
With SEO you can drive the right kind of audience to your site.
People who are potential customers looking for solutions you know, searching for products to buy that you have.
By reaching customers with a strong purchase intent at perfectly the right moment you will get more traffic, higher conversion rates and eventually higher profits.
SEO is not ‘important’ for your business. As a basis of online marketing it can mean the difference between having one or not.
What is SEO(And How It Works)?
By optimizing your site (and its content) for search engines you can get better rankings, more organic traffic and more leads that you can convert into customers.
Search engines regularly check your site. Based on hundreds of factors they determine how you are going to rank for certain keywords. These include…
- If there is relevant, useful, unique content on your site.
- If your loading speed is not too slow.
- If your site is user-friendly.
- If your site is mobile-friendly.
- If you use the right keywords in the right places.
- If your technical background is set properly.