How to Design a Blog: a Definitive Guide to Visually Engage and Impress Your Audience
(Without Being a Designer)
Download your free copy!
94% of first impressions are design-driven.
How do your customers feel when they meet your blog?
The effectiveness of your blog will mainly depend on how well you do your SEO and content research, and the quality of copywriting. This guide is not about those aspects.
This guide is about bullet points, white spaces, CTAs. About the stuff that visually, subconsciously communicates with your audience and tells them to trust and like you.
The ROI Foundry Blog Design Best Practices Guide will help you impress and influence in the right way, at first glance.
In this guide, you will learn about:
- Making your posts stand out with a unique style,
- Formatting a text so people can actually read it conveniently,
- Highlighting your most important messages,
- Including marketing and sales elements in a non-annoying way,
- Building a main blog page that is simple yet engaging.
In 20+ pages you get all the personal experience and knowledge we gathered from dozens of projects.
We included illustrations of best practices and even advice on how to make lead conversions easier.
So, where should we send your free guide?
Check your inbox for the link!